Monday, August 31, 2015

Foiled Again - (A Parody of Foil by Wierd Al Yankovic to the tune of Royals by Lourdes)

Verse 1:

I've never seen a demon in the flesh;
I cut my teeth on blood and gore in the movies;
and I'm not proud I must confess;
Latin speaking clown, possession maybe.

But every song is like, gold and silver,
stackin' in the bank room,
blood strains, bad ways, trashin' most all, DN A;
we must care; we're thriving Elohiym in our genes.

But every verse is like, Christ is, risen,
slain Lamb on a wood post;
His plan, His Name, twisted to confuse same;
I declare I fight prince of air I'm now caught up in G-d's love, so there!

Chorus 1:

And we'll never be gar-goyls, from oil,
don't got demonic blood;
no nephilim in us,
in a different G-d we trust;
gonna be my shelter, and ruler
with Him for eternity;
at Yeshuach's feet, pierced feet;
gonna lay my burdens down.

Verse 2:

I've finally figured out the codes, to;
toxic derivative amortizations;
and the Illuminati knows;
a low interest prime;
will enslave all nations.

Got a going green,
Indonesian ignoring southern border;
puppet president for the new world order.
Be aware;
alphabet agency's watching you.

And the government,
won't admit they murdered John F. Kennedy;
foreign banksters imploding our economy.

I know that, technocratic global governance is bad!

Chorus 2:

Wear aluminum foil, foil;
underwear and hat that's foil lined;
in case the TSA's inclined,
to probe your butt or scan your mind.

Looks a bit peculiar, cue liar;
wear some and join me,
and maybe we'll prove,
we'll prove,  we'll prove,
we'll prove;
there's a tin conspiracy-eeee-ee.
oh- oh -oh, oh- oh

Welcome to our reality.



Foiled Again - (c) 2015 AWGE A Welcomed Guest Entertainment


No comments:

Post a Comment