Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Is FE Crazy? - Parody of "Crazy" by Gnarles Barkley

I concluded then,
I concluded, I concluded then I lost the globe;
Something so special about the plane
Casting down the imaginations
Of outer space.

And when you're down here
Have no fear
Yeah, my heart was touched.
Marathon all the videos was rough,
Now I know too much.

Is Flat Earth that crazy?
Is Flat Earth that crazy?
Is Flat Earth that crazy?
Or reality?
 
It's no joke that I'm having the time of my life
Watch clues thrice, before telling wife.

NASA who do you
Who do you who do you who do you
Think you are?
Big joke condemn your soul.
You're no longer in control!

Coreolis crazy
Blue marble crazy
Helio crazy
ImpossiBALLey?

YouTube leaders had the nerve to go out on a limb.
They all got me to start deep thinking,
to prove or debunk them.
It was a real battle,
it was a real battle, but now it's done.
A final conclusion I have come,
That the ball Earth curve is done.

Mapmaker's crazy
Byrd Wall is crazy
Real Eyes are crazy
Can't you see? 

Long Haul is crazy
Shell Beach is crazy
Hiding God crazy
Definitely!

Oh yeah!



Lyrics written by Schreck Williams
(c) 2016, 2020 AWGE A Welcomed Guest Entertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment